Inspired by God-mode action movies like John Wick and Equilibrium, Pistol Whip throws you gun-first into an explosive batch of hand-crafted action scenes each set to their own breakneck soundtrack. But unlike traditional music games, Pistol Whip has no line in the sand; you have complete freedom to shoot, melee, and dodge targets to the r
Pistol Whip Review
- Pair the pulse-pounding pace of an FPS with the flow-state energy of a music game in a cinematic symphony of violence.
- Form your rhythm and find your playstyle, from tactical to musical, then challenge your skill with friends and world leaderboards.
- Infiltrate a fever dream of hand-crafted scenes, from bank heists to android uprisings, each uniquely designed to music.
- Take it over-the-top with a variety of gameplay mods, such as Dual Wield, to enable the ultimate gun kata experience.
- Constant momentum and comfort-first design allows non-stop speed without the fear of motion sickness.
- Featuring EDM artists from Kannibalen Records, including Apashe, HVDES, and Black Tiger Sex Machine; with more to come...