games2k19.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Create your own legend in a 1 to 4 player co-operative personality test! Explore a mystical Mesopotamian-inspired world that's different every time you play.
Moon Hunters Review
The Steam version includes the free expansion, Eternal Echoes, with a new snowy tribe, seventh character class, and a new constellation meta-game system, complete with a final boss and endless arena mode.
When the moon does not rise over Issaria, monsters to infest the land and cause chaos. You must set out alone or with the other chosen children of the Moon to solve the mystery and restore balance. You have only 5 days before King Mardokh and the Sun Cultists declare war.
Multiple playthroughs uncover characters, conflicts, and decisions. Each of the five tribes responds differently to the crisis and looks for different qualities in their heroes.
Every action and choice you make contributes to your legend as a constellation in the night sky. Future generations will build upon the mythology you create. How will you be remembered?
- Build your mythology: Your actions and decisions grow into your reputation, changing how the world reacts to and remembers you.
- A mystical journey: Different locations and landmarks each have their own potential to help or hinder adventurers.
- Revive your old heroes: Honor your past heroes, and test their strength against the new final boss or endless arena
- Online or local co-op: Playing alone is fine, but team up with others to overcome the hardest challenges!
- Great for parties: Each playthrough is less than an hour, allowing people to play together in one sitting.
- Different every time: With a randomly generated world and adventure levels, with different upgrades at each vendor, there's always something new to find.
- Familiars: Find various animal companions to help you on your journey.
Seven unique character classes offer a variety of gameplay styles:
- Spellblade: dodge and weave with quick melee attacks
- Witch: heavy thrusts and a blood beam keeps enemies at bay
- Ritualist: dual-stick shooting and enemy manipulation
- Druid: shape-shifting into wolf form
- Sun Cultist: high damage, but friendly fire (literally)
- Songweaver: support through creative use of melodies
- Snowdancer: high mobility and freezing damage