SONG OF HORROR
games2k19.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Wishlist Song of Horror's Season Pass now!
SONG OF HORROR Review
About the GameBeware the shadows and the darkness which seem silent. Beware the closed doors, the whispering mirrors. Beware the Song of Horror that nests in the cracks of your mind.
The famed writer Sebastian P. Husher has gone missing, along with his entire family. Worried, his editor sent an assistant to his house in order to look for him but he never came back... These disappearances spark a set of events that will soon reveal something dreadful: a nameless, dark entity known only as The Presence seems to be responsible.
A PARANORMAL ADVENTURE OF UNPREDICTABLE TERROR
Song of Horror offers a truly dynamic terror experience: its antagonist, the supernatural entity known only as The Presence, is controlled by an advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) that adapts to your actions and decisions. Experience unbearable fear as this otherworldly being responds to your way of playing and hunts you down in unexpected ways, offering a unique experience to every player and gameplay where tension builds up naturally instead of coming from scripted sequences.
As a player, you will live this story through the eyes of a varied set of characters related to the story in their own way. Every character is different, and brings their unique point of view to the investigation, allowing them to approach clues and items differently. Their actions and decisions will shape the world: some of them will know more or less of certain aspects of the story; some will be more effective against supernatural manifestations, but all of them can die if the Presence gets to them and death is permanent. If they die, you will have to pick the story up with another one, and continue the investigation so their deaths are not in vain.
- Investigate a paranormal mystery in a thrilling story of psychological horror
- Beware The Presence, an otherworldly entity with its own AI that reacts to your actions and decisions in a non-scripted, unpredictable horror experience
- Choose between a group of unique characters: each one brings its own point of view and has a different relation to the story and other characters
- You may die, but the horror continues: death is permanent when a character dies, its gone...
- ...but the next one will follow the investigation from where the deceased left it. The world will be shaped by their previous actions.
- Explore haunted, sinister locations to gather clues and items that will help you solve challenging puzzles while enduring the agonizing tension of the game's atmosphere