Stone Story RPG
games2k19.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Stone Story RPG Review
Join the Discord to keep up with changes and collaborate with other players.
During the Early Access we will continuously improve the game, starting with the following:
- Side-Quest system
- Yellow difficulty locations
- Settings rework (audio sliders, more video options)
- Extra commands for our in-game scripting language, Stonescript
- New enemies
- Buff system rework
About the Game
In a realm of perpetual evil, a single stone could change everything...
Stone Story is an RPG set in a dark and ominous world. Monsters and mysteries plague the realm. Embark on a quest to unite 9 magic Soul Stones and restore the light.
The game takes elements from various genres and repackages them into a wholly unique experience. One of Stone Story's defining mechanics is that you have no direct control of the player character, as an A.I. does all the exploring, combat and looting. Though this is an auto-RPG, that doesn't mean it's an idle game. Potions and special abilities are maximized by good timing. Boss fights are intense, requiring quick item swaps if the boss changes patterns.
Your natural curiosity will be your greatest tool as you delve into the game and discover there's more beneath its deceptively simple surface.
- Stunning ASCII animation and gorgeous music
- Robust player A.I. that combines with other game systems to offer a unique experience for gamers of all types
- 8 unique Locations, each with their own meticulously detailed environments and intense boss fights
- Simple, but deep crafting system
- Dozens of items that can be combined to facilitate new strategies
- A rich fantasy world with eccentric enemies, amusing NPC encounters and engaging lore
- 8+ hours of main story gameplay, in addition to procedurally generated content
- Plenty of secrets!
PROGRAM TO PERFECTION
A game about automation would not be complete without Stonescript, the built-in scripting language used for modifying the character's AI. Easy to use yet powerful, scripts can be as simple as automating potions if your health gets low or optimizing combat to super-human levels.
Stonescript can also be used to manipulate a number of in-game elements, like the UI or player cosmetics. Put your avatar in a flying mecha, give them a fancy hat, or create a dynamic healthbar!