games2k19.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Executioner puts you in the shoes of a man who tortures people for a living while trying to retain his own sanity.
The Executioner Review
Fusing elements of a traditional RPG with investigation, exploration and moral decision-making, it invites players take on the role of a man who must seek a signed confession from those he is about to put to death.
With a predominantly text-based interface unfolding engaging story, The Executioner promises a dark and unsettling atmosphere, and a world filled with moral ambiguity
With the threat of revolution on the cards will you fight for monarchy and tradition or revolt in the name of progress? Do you support emerging science or follow the mystical path? Will you desensitize yourself to the violence you have to inflict or try to preserve your humanity?
The decision is yours. So are the consequences.
Note: The game will be released in three episodes, each of the remaining two episodes will coming out every 3 months. Each episode will be separate DLC.
- The torture chamber: study your victims, find their weak spot, and use your extensive arsenal (or their loved ones) to break them
- An occult underground: a town filled with mysticism built around Medieval artefacts, such as the Hand of Glory and Mandrake Root
- A dark economy: a market in dead flesh with you as its main supplier
- Synesthesia: your character's unique perceptive abilities make him a walking lie detector
- Staying sane: as a professional torturer you'll need to constantly manage your sanity to survive