games2k19.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring.
Darkest Dungeon® Review
Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. You'll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.
- The Affliction System battle not only monsters, but stress! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a host of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
- Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill art style
- Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
- Narration system to celebrate your successes...and failures
- 16 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
- Camp to heal wounds or deliver inspiring speeches.
- Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters in town at the Tavern or the Abbey to keep their stress in check.
- Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including character permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay
Can you stem the tide of eldritch horrors erupting across your familys ancestral estate?
Descend at your peril!
Awards and Honors
- PG Gamer: Best RPG of 2016
- Game Informer - Best RPGs of 2016: 3 Awards
- IGN - Best of 2016: 2 Nominations
- IGF 2016 - 3 Nominations
- Rock Paper Shotgun - 50 Best RPGs of All Time
- PAX 10 - 2015
- Game Debate Best Indie Game 2016
- SXSW Gamer's Choice Nominee 2015
- MMORPG - Best Indie RPG (Pax East 2014), Best RPG Nomination PAX Prime 2014
- Indie Megabooth Selection - PAX East 2014, PAX Prime 2015